When you take a nature walk with children you get a glimpse into the pure and perfect world we live in through their minds.
Moss is sooo cool.
If a tree fall in the middle of the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
If you look closely you will find a special little lady bug.
I'm not a mom that likes (gross) bugs, but when you have 4 boys... I put on a smile and offer up any knowledge I can for them.
A hidden glass bowl, peaking out under the fallen leaves.
An amazing large nest high up in the trees, wouldn't it be magnificent to get a peak of what is up there?
I hope you enjoyed our walk... Now go out there and explore this beautiful world we live in.
"This is all play to the children, but the mother is doing invaluable work: she is training their powers of observation and expression, increasing their vocabulary and their range of ideas by giving them the name and the uses of an object at the right moment.--When they ask. "What is it?" and "What is it for?"
-Charlotte Mason
If you would like more ideas and inspiration on nature check out my Pinterest Board here.

Love that Charlotte Mason quote! We also went on a spring walk today. Found lots of purple and yellow flowers for a collage. Love your pinterest board--I'll be pirating ideas from there in the future!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I'm glad you are joining me :)
DeleteThere are so many great things to discover in nature just right outside the door. Thanks for sharing your pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://trilliummontessori.org/learning-about-australia/
I totally agree, nature can be so peaceful.
Delete