I can't wait to share all of these fun fall activities with you. I have searched for the best activities for your toddlers and preschoolers. We are talking everything from lovely activities in nature to the exploding apples and pumpkins. From sensory play to cooking with kids, Make sure you don't miss the AMAZING giveaway because we have something very special to start your season off.
No-cook Natural Cinnamon Play Dough
Apple Sensory Play
Exploring Pumpkins in Autumn
Fun Upcycled Turkey Craft
25 Free Fall Printables & Activities
Doesn't that get you in the mood for some fall fun?! I hope it does,
If you are like me and always enjoy seeing more inspiration and activities follow my Fall Pinterest Board.
Here at Natural Beach Living we wanted to start the season out right and give you the chance to win $500 Cash. Woohoo!!!
Win one of FOUR $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info.














.jpg)



love all these wonderful crafty ideas you have , this just happens to be my favorite season, just love the coolness in the air and watching the leaves change color and talking about leaves love the crafty ideas you have using them :) thanks for share @tisonlyme143
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful collection of fall activities. That playdough... I would want to eat it! I love the smell of cinnamon!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely day.
xoxo
Great ideas.
ReplyDeleteCute ideas!
ReplyDeletecommonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com
The Erupting Apple Cano is so cool!
ReplyDelete