An amazing Pumpkin Spice Scented Pumpkin Volcano from Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
You'll find great Pumpkin Activities for Kids at Pre-K Pages
Embark on the Journey has a really cool melted crayon pumpkin craft.
A book long enough shares a fabulous list of spooky and not so spooky books.
Our Weekly Pumpkin post was a Montessori Inspired Pumpkin Washing Station.
Link Up Time!
I am loving all of these wonderful posts we get to read each week.
Ready to see who the other hosts have featured today?!







So many great pumpkin ideas - I love the crayon-melt decorated one! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteThe melted crayon pumpkins are so pretty! They remind me of 1970's drip candles.
ReplyDeleteI lovelovelove the Melted Crayon Pumpkin Craft! I want to do it with a fake pumpkin so we can use it year after year! Thanks for the ideas.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun ideas!! I wish we could have pumpkins up year round. They are just so cheery!
ReplyDeleteKatie @ Cup of Tea