There’s a few things about the fifth pregnancy that are different than the first pregnancy: Excitement for the unknown is replaced by excitement of the known. With my first pregnancy, I was excited to see what that new little face was going to look like, and to meet that new little person. With my fifth pregnancy, my excitement comes in a new light. I now know something that I didn’t know then. I know now that there will be nothing else like it. I know now that there’s nothing better. I know that there is a magical time ahead for me in which I will fall in love with this new little person. I know because it’s happened four times before. I know this baby is going to add to our family in a way that nothing else can. Though I know there will be times ahead in which babies will take their messy diapers off, and finger paint with poop (that’s right), and there will be 4 year olds that lose their shoes every time I turn around, I also know there will be new smiles, new laughter, sweet kisses, a little room made at our table as we set another place, and plenty of love to go around. Best of all we will get a little bit of pink girlyness added to our house :) YAY!!!
Baby Bell was born happy, and healthy. She's our Perfect Little Princess.
I wrote this while I was pregnant and decided to add it to my blog as a sweet memory. Since I am writing here about my children's adventures in growing, learning, and becoming what they were intended to be.
They truly are GOD'S greatest gift
My favorite line, "I know that there is a magical time ahead for me in which I will fall in love with this new little person." It's so true!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at Family Fun Friday. Sincerely,
Monica
http://happyandblessedhome.com
At my last apt my doctor told me I better watch it if i didn't want to put on 60 pounds...i was so upset! As long as baby is healthy and you are feeling good, that is all that matters!
ReplyDelete***** Tubal Reversal *****
I felt the same way with my 4th pregnancy. Just subscribed to your blog. Please visit http://playdoughandpuzzles.blogspot.com/ and subscribe back :))
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting :) I am going to visit you now, I love seeing new blogs.
Delete