This week the boys and I did a lot with the primary colors (Blue, red, and yellow). We spent time drawing, painting, and mixing colors. I thought a great way to keep Baby Bell involved was to make her treasure baskets to go with our color theme for the week. I made her three baskets, a yellow, a blue, and a red. Each day I introduced a different basket. Treasure baskets are a wonderful way for babies to explore and use their senses.
Treasure baskets are a great way for babies to play and explore at this age.
The yellow basket had a sweet baby Gund giraffe, a sensory ball, an Easter egg, a stacking cup, a couple of linking rings, a doll, and a silk Bunnies by the Bay blanket.
Yellow makes her happy. (smile)
The blue basket had a Care bear, a cookie monster finger puppet, wooden blocks, stacking cups, rings, an egg shaker, a shaker ball, a ribbon, a book, and a soft handmade blankie.
This is so much fun, I think I like treasure baskets just as much as Baby Bell.
She has found a tag, one of her favorite things.
The red basket had the Love Bugs book, a rose, an apple puppet, wooden blocks, linking rings, stacking cups, a checked cloth, and Elmo.
Baby Bell enjoys exploring all of her goodies in the basket.
She already loves getting roses.
Yes, that is Elmo sticking out of my sweet little princesses mouth.
Baby Bell has had so much fun exploring her color treasure baskets this week.
Do you make up treasure baskets for your little one? If so, I would love to hear about them.

Hi from HHH!
ReplyDeleteLove that photo with the tag investigation. Babies always go for the tags. So cute.
Loved your banner immediately! My dream . . . Natural Beach Living. :)
Thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, this Idea will use for my Home Daycare!
ReplyDeleteSo so so cute :) I have been doing treasure baskets with my little one too :) http://wildflowerramblings.com/learning/treasure-bins-for-baby/
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! Thanks for sharing! Baby Bell is so adorable too! I miss having babies in the house :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post!
ReplyDelete