February 8, 2013

Tot School Letter E


It has been so much fun working with Little B this year. He is at the point where he wants to learn and do everything. This was Letter E week and we kept busy. See how we explored eggs, elephants, exercise, and more. 

My Set up for Letter E
  E is for Exercise


Shaving Cream letter writing in the bathtub 
Reading time with Baby Bell
He used his little alphabet letters and sorted them into the right colored Easter eggs. Then I hid the Eggs and he had to find them. This went on for two days, it was a huge hit. 
Weighing Eggs 
Sorting pom poms into cups
Even Baby Bell got into E week, She enjoyed her egg shaker
Elephant ball popper
Last but not least, E week wouldn't be the same if we didn't make eggs. Here you can see he's hard at work beating the eggs with his very own whisk. 
Little B loves helping in the kitchen 

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into our week with letter E. 

If you like what you see here I would love for you to join me on Facebook


If you purchase anything from Amazon from my website, my family will receive a very small percentage to go towards more learning fun. Thank you so much!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading about your E week! Stopping over from Tot School Gathering Place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you come back soon :)

      Delete
  2. These activities look like fun. I never thought to actually paint with shaving cream. We write in it frequently, but I think we need to start painting with it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found painting with it works great if you actually want to be able to tell what they are writing :) I think shaving cream is fun any way we allow them to play with it. I'm glad you liked the ideas and I hope you come back and visit us for letter F. We've been having lot's of fun with it. Thanks again

      Delete
  3. do you have pictures for A - D? I noticed this was your first post :) thanks...

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...