1. Before he leaves hide a special card and piece of artwork from the kids in his bag, so that when he's going through his suitcase he'll be happily surprised with a sweet Valentine.
2. Tuck a little something private into his bag just so he thinks of me. A lipstick kiss on a piece of paper, a shirt with my perfume, (use your imagination).
3. A wake up call first thing in the morning, telling him how much I love him and how grateful I am that he works so hard for us.
4. Have dinner sent to him (room service) or have a pizza delivered (special Delivery)
5. Make a Valentine's Poster with the kids(or have them do it) and send him a picture of the kids holding it up.
6. Texts throughout the day of how I feel about him, and how great he is.
7. If he's gone for awhile, (a week or more) send him a care package with Valentine's art work and cookies.
8. Decorate the house, and leave all the decorations up until he get's home.
9. Be thankful that he has a job and I can stay home with my angels.
10. Celebrate all over again when he gets home. The kids would love to make daddy a special Valentine's day dinner, followed up by a sweet dessert.
Little B set the table for his special daddy Valentine's dinner. (sooo sweet).
Brilliant ideas! Even if your husband isn't away these would be great to do.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I have to say the ideas worked out great :) It was very sweet of your children to put a dinner together for you and your husband, they did a great job. I enjoyed the pictures.
ReplyDelete