April 3, 2014

Earth Day Activities for Everyone

Are you a nature lover like us? Do you celebrate Earth Day all year long? 
Wonderful, I'm so glad you do. I've put together several activities that you can do all year to celebrate this wonderful World we live in. I've also got together with several other nature bloggers to share with you their ideas for Earth Day. So come along and explore different ways for you to Learn and Love Earth.  
Even Infants can get involved with Earth Day
 Don't Forget to Help Protect our Ocean's 
 
Earth Day for us is a way of living. Not just one day a year, everyday of the year. Let's strive to make this world a better, cleaner one by doing our part. 
Please enjoy my Pinterest Board where you can find hundreds of other Spring and Nature activities.    

Check out these fabulous nature bloggers for more great ideas.  

Signature

4 comments:

  1. Great activities to celebrate Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you found things for the baby. Start them young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great ideas, Kimberly! I love how you weave nature learning into so much of what you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...