April 19, 2014

Spring Time Sensory Basket for Toddlers

Are you always in search of fun activities to keep your toddler busy? I know I am. So I put together this really easy Spring time sensory basket. Perfect for keeping those little one's busy and having fun.  
You can use any kind of basket of course, however this week I chose to use her Easter basket. She has been enjoying carrying it around and collecting things, so I figured it could be her traveling Sensory basket for the week. I filled it with Spring items from around the house. I started off  with Spring colored silks to fill the bottom. Then I added wood peg dolls, Chunky Spring time puzzle pieces , a couple wooden bunnies, some Spring foam pieces, pom poms, and decorative eggs.      
This can easily be put together in less than five minutes and your toddler can have days of play with it. I know Ms Bells has really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to make another one. 
I hope you enjoyed our easy Spring sensory basket.
Add a little sensory play into your day.

 For other great ideas for Sensory play click here. 

Happy Spring!!!


Signature

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I have been trying to gather ideas to keep Little Man busy while I work with his big sister for homeschool. This was placed on the list right away! Thanks:)
    http://addalittespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fun for a little one! :) Beautiful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...